Friday 26 December 2014

The Greatest Christmas Gift


Quite unexpectedly, I ended up doing some healing work on a lady on Christmas Eve. This lady was just going through emotional upheaval and wanted some energy healing. The healing energy was very powerful and strongly perceived by us both and I received beautiful guidance for this individual, but what was truly wonderful was that the lady's young son very much wanted to be involved.

At first she did not want him to be there and see her crying, but I reassured her that it is healthy and good for children to see adults processing their emotions. The lady's son has previously been known to be quite disruptive in social settings, but he was so attracted to the healing energy and at one point I opened my eyes and saw him sitting cross-legged on the bed, eyes closed and peacefully meditating! 

And at the end he said to me; "I was doing what you were doing" to which I responded "yes I know"! It is truly amazing how open the current generation of children are and that they want to be guided about their emotions and how to connect with their inner spiritual selves. 

I knew it was no coincidence I met this lady in these circumstances as I felt very strongly she has a higher purpose that she needs to develop and that her son too wants this guidance and also feels the connection. They have both been added to my prayers. 

And the experience of seeing this young boy spontaneously meditating felt like the greatest blessing and gift I could have been offered this Christmas! My heart was so brimming with love and joy at the beauty of the experience and the synchronicities that the universe arranges never cease to amaze me! :-)

No comments: